Recipe of Favorite Rice Kibbeh 2
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice kibbeh 2 recipe. To cook rice kibbeh 2 you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Provide 12 Frozen rice kibbeh
- Use Can tomatoes sauce
- Prepare 5 pound Lamb chop
- Provide 1 Onion chopped
- You need 3 turnip chopped bite size
- Take 2 cups Swiss chard chopped
- You need Head garlic chopped half
- Provide 1 tablespoon each
- Take cloves Salt, pepper, seeds of coriander anise-star, peppercorn,bay leaves, dry lemon, cinnamon, cardamom
- Prepare 8 cups warm water
Instructions to make Rice Kibbeh 2:
- Wash lamb meat cook over medium heat for 10 minutes change the water with hot fresh water 6 cups add all spices no salt with half of the onion and garlic and the ends of the Swiss chard cook for half hour
- Start with another pot 2 tablespoon olive oil add the turnips and cook for 10 minutes keep mixing then add the onion garlic cook for few minutes then add the can of tomatoes and 1 cup of hot water cook for another 10 minutes
- Drain the broth on top the turnips mixer and the meat add salt to the mixture without all the spices when the mixture start boiling start adding the frozen kibbeh one by one far from each other then change the temperature to low and cook for 30 minutes in the last 10 minutes I add the Swiss chard so stay green enjoy 😉I only stirred it twice in the beginning so it will not open the kibbeh enjoy
If you find this Rice Kibbeh 2 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.