Recipe of Favorite Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe. To cook creamed spinach and egg bread bowl you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl:
- Provide Creamed spinach
- Use 20 oz Spinach
- Use 6 tablespoons Butter
- Provide 1/4 Onion sliced
- Take 1/4 cup Flour
- Get 1 cup Heavy cream
- You need 1 cup Whole milk
- Get to taste Salt
- Take to taste Nutmeg
- Provide to taste Black pepper
- Take 1 egg
- Provide bowl Bread
- Take 1 Sourdough bread bowl
- Get 2 slices mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl:
- In a large pan, sauté spinach until cooked and then place in a strainer to drain excess water.
- Melt butter and cook onion untill soft. Whisk flour. Make sure that there are no lumps. Add cream and milk, then stir until thickened.
- Put the spinach in the mixture. Add salt, nutmeg and pepper. Then stir until fully Incorporated.
- Hollow out a sourdough bread bowl, line the hole with mozzarella cheese, then spoon creamed spinach in. Spoon a dip in the middle, then creak a egg in the dip so it doesn't fall out of the bowl.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes, until the egg is set and the white has solidified.
- Season with salt and pepper.
If you find this Creamed spinach and egg bread bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.