Recipe of Favorite Blacken Your Soul Seasoning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blacken your soul seasoning recipe. To cook blacken your soul seasoning you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blacken Your Soul Seasoning:
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Use 1 tbsp onion powder
- Get 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp dried thyme
- Provide 1 tsp dried oregano
- Use 1 tsp packed brown sugar
Instructions to make Blacken Your Soul Seasoning:
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Stir together until well combined. It's best to use your fingers to easily feel and break up any clumps, especially of brown sugar.
- Give a pinch a taste. Add additional cayenne if more heat is desired. Use immediately or transfer to an air tight container, store with all your other seasonings. Makes enough to very generously coat 1-2 lbs of meat.
- Suggested uses: add to your favorite veggies before roasting as you would with any other seasoning. Coat chicken, pork, fish, or even beef with 1 tsp per side minimum (more for larger pieces of meat or for more heat). Pat into meat. Coat 1 lb of shrimp with 2 tsp seasoning in a large bowl and toss to coat. Allow any meat to marinate in seasoning for 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking.
If you find this Blacken Your Soul Seasoning recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.