Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Thai Massaman Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman curry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- Provide 350 g Chicken Meat (cut into pieces)
- Get 300 g Potatoes (diced)
- Prepare 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Provide 1 Tbsp Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water)
- You need 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Use 1-2 Tbsp Palm Sugar
- Get [Marinade]
- Get 2 pinches Salt (or more)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp White Pepper (or more)
- Get [Massaman Spice Mix] - ground well
- Take 1 pc Cinnamon Stick
- Use 5 pc Cardamom Pods
- Take 5 pc Cloves
- Get 5 pc Black peppercorns
- Get 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Use [Curry Paste] - processed in a blender
- Prepare 30 g Red Chillies (deseed)
- Prepare 30 g Green Chillies (deseed)
- Get 40 g Garlic
- Use 40 g Shallots
- Provide 20 g Finger
- Get 20 g Galangal
- Get 1 tsp Shrimp Paste
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more.
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over.
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates.
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally.
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.