Recipe of Award-winning Cherry &amp; Custard Tart
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cherry & Custard Tart recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cherry & Custard Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry & Custard Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry & custard tart recipe. You can cook cherry & custard tart using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry & Custard Tart:
- You need Cherries *enough to cover the pie dish, pitted
- Prepare 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- Provide 1 pinch Salt
- Use 2 Eggs
- Provide 1/2 cup Thickened Cream
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 1/4 cup Plain Flour
- Use 30 g Butter *melted
- Provide Extra Butter for greasing & Caster Sugar
- Take Powdered Sugar for dusting *optional
Instructions to make Cherry & Custard Tart:
- Preheat oven to 170C. Butter a pie dish and add a small amount of Caster Sugar to coat, shaking out any excess.
- Fill the pie dish with pitted fresh Cherries.
- Place Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Cream, Vanilla Extract in a bowl, mix with a whisk, sift in Flour and mix well until smooth. Add melter Butter and combine well.
- Pour the mixture over the cherries, and bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Dust with Powdered Sugar before serve and enjoy warm or cold. I like it cold!
If you find this Cherry & Custard Tart recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.