Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked japanese yellowtail with shiitake mushrooms recipe. You can have oven-baked japanese yellowtail with shiitake mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms:
- You need 60 g Japanese Yellowtail fillet
- Use 0.2 g Salt
- Take 15 g Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms
- Prepare 3 g Soy sauce —A
- Prepare 3 g Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar —A
- You need 1 pinch Shichimi togarashi seasoning —A
- Use 6 g Cake flour
- Use 40 g Egg
- Prepare 1 g Oil
- Prepare 10 g Shironegi leek
Steps to make Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms:
- Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel
- Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces.
- Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A.
- Dust fillet with cake flour.
- Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked.
- Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order.
- Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes.
- Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks.
If you find this Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.