Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Thai Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Provide green Curry paste-
- Take lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice)
- Take galangal chopped
- You need kaffir lime leaves
- You need garlic cloves
- You need thai shallots(or green onion)
- You need thai sweet basil
- Provide coriander leaves
- Prepare green chillies
- Prepare Other ingredients:-
- Provide tofu cut into cubes
- Use eggplant
- Prepare vegetable of your choice
- Prepare bamboo shoots
- Take brown sugar
- Use coconut milk
- Take soy sauce
- Take green beans trimmed
- Take oil
- Provide Kaffir lime leaves
- Provide vegetable stock
- Provide salt
- Get Cashews to garnish
- Get Red chilli for garnish
- Provide Basil leaves for garnish
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste.
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork.
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well.
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste.
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.