Recipe of Quick French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ recipe. You can have french toast (breakfast egg bread) ☆recipe video☆ using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- Provide ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick
- Use ・2 eggs (L～LL size)
- Provide ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk
- Use ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream
- Provide ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar
- You need ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2
- Provide ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs
- You need ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs
- Prepare ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Instructions to make French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl.
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min.
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them.
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices.
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan.
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins.
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way.
If you find this French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) ☆Recipe Video☆ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.